Hey all! It’s time for Living Waters Family Camp 2023!
Nearly 100 of us will be camping together at Whistler’s Bend Campground outside of Roseburg. Check-in is Friday at 3 pm. Whistler’s Bend group area is a dry campground without electricity or hookups. The group site is about 300 yards from full bathrooms and showers.
Everyone will be camping on their own, including bringing their own tent or trailer, food, water, drinks, ice, and camping supplies.
What We Will Do:
- We will set up a group kitchen area with a grill that anyone can use if you need a kitchen area/stove setup.
- We will provide a camp breakfast and coffee at 8 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- We will gather for worship, encouragement, and communion at 9:30 am on Sunday.
- We have the group site booked through Monday at 11:00 am. If you’d like to stay late on Sunday or through until Monday, you are welcome to!
For further assistance on what to bring, please follow this link for ideas: https://form.church/FamCamp.
Some other ideas of things to bring:
- Floaties, small rafts, and life preservers to float the (lazy) river near our campground.
- Pop-up shades, lawn chairs, and towels for the days at the river.
- Tables/chairs for your tent/trailer area
- Lanterns/lights (for evening activities)
- Games like Cornhole, disc golf (there is an excellent course there), frisbee, footballs, wiffle ball, etc.
- Fishing supplies, licenses, etc.
We look forward to this time together as we build community and friendships! Be praying with us for God to move throughout the weekend. See you up there!
– Ryan & Kate